Ministry of home affairs is inviting candidates for the job of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II) in the month of September. Candidates who are looking for jobs in govt sector can apply for IB Recruitment 2017. In this article, you will get a complete description of this job. Below mentioned are comp0lete eligibility criteria of the job post.
IB Recruitment 2017 – 1300 ACIO-II/ Exe Posts
Total No of Posts: 1300
Posts With Category:
1. UR: 951 Posts
2. OBC: 184 Posts
3. SC: 109 Posts
4. ST: 56 Posts
Read more: IB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 1300 ACIO-II/ Exe Posts http://www.freejobalert.com/ib/22537/#ixzz4rKOPkXAb
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are interested to apply for IB Recruitment 2017 should possess Graduation degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates who are willing to apply for IB Recruitment 2017 should be 18 to 27 yr old. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years age relaxation for OBC & up to 40 years age relaxation for departmental candidates.
Last Date To Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online within the Last date which is 02-09-2017.
Examination Fee: The candidates who are applying for this job have to pay 100 INR as application fee( this fee is only applicable to male GEN and OBC candidates, SC/ST, and female candidates are not required to give the application fee).
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for IB Recruitment 2017 through website www.mha.nic.in
For Complete Advertisement Of this Job- Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
You can find more jobs relevant to your searches below-
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- GOVT JOBS IN INDIA NOTIFICATION 2017
- Upcoming Bank Jobs 2017-18
- IBPS PO 2017 Notification
- ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment For Trade Apprentice and Engineers
- Indian Army Recruitment For Engineers – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical (193 Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment For Engineers – Last Date To Apply: 14th Sep 2017
- India Post Recruitment For LDC, Sr. Accountant & Jr. Accountant – Last Date: 10th Sept 2017
- CPCL Recruitment 2017 For Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers